NEWEST GLASS LIQUOR BOTTLES WHOLESALE
Top glass liquor bottle manufacturer in China, Shandong Yuncheng Ruisheng Glass co. ltd proud to provide more than 300 series packaging glass bottles wholesale for Spirit, Liquor, Whiskey, Brandy, Vodka, Rum, Gin, Tequila, Water, Wine, Cognac, and other alcoholic beverage drinks. Empty glass bottle ordered by our customers is constantly being shipped from Ruishng glass bottle factory China to European and American countries, among which the USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, Scotland, Italian are the largest exporters.
ABOUT RUISHENG GLASS BOTTLE FACTORY.
Established in 2009, Shandong Yuncheng Ruisheng Glass Co., Ltd, located in Shandong Province, China, is one of the leading liquor bottle suppliers in China. Our Company has been involved in offering a complete packaging service for the liquor brands&Companies. Our main product is high-grade cool glass bottles, which specially designed for liquor, whiskey, brandy, vodka, gin, rum, tequila, and other alcoholic drinks.
MOST POPULAR GLASS BOTTLES WHOLESALE
I and our colleague had visit Ruisheng Glass Co., Ltd. on this year. We saw their plant, warehouse and prodction line and sure their can offer the bottles we need. We had make the order from them and got the best glass bottles.
Jacky Woe - CEO
We have ordered the glass bottles for many times from Ruisheng Glass Co., Lt.d. I am very glad to cooperation with them. I believe that Ruisheng can be the best glass liquor bottle supplier in China as their speed design and research service, speed feedback, speed lead time and speed service after sale.
Ruisheng Glass Co., Ltd. is really best glass liquor bottle supplier I had ever seen. We are very satisfied with its speed lead time, high quality glass bottles and its best service from inquiry to after sell. If you buy glass bottle from it, I think you make a best choice.
There are many old and storied glass bottle manufacturers in the UK, each with its…
Introduction Glass is more than just a non-translucent material; it is also a unique, attractive,…
As a wine or beverage producer, they usually need to buy glass bottles in large…
Introduction Glass packaging has very many advantages over other types of packaging. For instance, glass…
When you ask our sales staff for a quote on a glass liquor bottle, you…
Introduction Europe is among those continents that got an early exposure to technology. It is…
The glass bottle is a traditional liquor and beverage packaging container in the world, and…
According to the recent market report listed on Research and Market, North America is the…
Glass is all around us and it is something we all know about. It has…
In the past also the glass bottles were extensively used in India but the advent…
As we all know glass bottles widely use in our daily life, but they have…
At the beginning of the 21st century, Mexico's glass manufacturing industry grew by leaps and…
As we can see in our daily life, glass bottles are very common. It’s an…
Wine bottle tops were first used in the 17th century and are still a top…
There are a lot of discarded bottles in the house that look messy? Now, read…
Types of Bottles Wholesale
Bottles are widely used in our daily lives. We often use them to package and store food, medicines, spices and cosmetics. With so many bottles, do you know how to classify them? Here we classify the bottle according to the material, application and shape of the bottle.
1. By Material
- Glass bottle: Glass bottle is mainly composed of quartz sand, limestone and other ingredients. The material is environmentally friendly and harmless to the human body, so people often use it for food and beverage packaging. It can be used as red wine bottle, liquor bottle, water bottle, milk bottle, oil bottle, perfume bottle, juice bottle, etc.
- Plastic bottle: Plastic bottle is a common type of bottle in life. Because of its light weight, not easy to damage, and easy to carry, loved by people.
Plastic bottles are generally marked on the bottle body, from No. 1 to No. 7, divided into 7 categories, which are formulated by relevant organizations of the US plastics industry. These 7 are listed as follows:
No. 1: PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)
A container made of this material is a common plastic bottle for soda, also commonly known as a “poly bottle.”
No. 2: HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
Containers for detergents, shampoos, shower gels, edible oils, pesticides, etc. are mostly made of HDPE. The containers are mostly semi-opaque and feel waxy.
No. 3: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
It is mostly used to make water pipes, raincoats, school bags, building materials, plastic films, plastic boxes and other utensils.
No. 4: LDPE (low density polyethylene)
Plastic bags that can be seen everywhere are mostly made of LDPE.
No. 5: PP (Polypropylene)
It is mostly used to make water buckets, trash cans, baskets, baskets and food containers for microwave ovens.
No. 6: PS (Polystyrene)
Because of its low water absorption, it is mostly used to make building materials, toys, stationery, rollers, and cup boxes or disposable tableware for drinks in fast-food stores.
No. 7: Other.
- Metal Glass Bottle. The metal bottle is mainly made of stainless steel. Mainly used as a water bottle
2. By Application
- For Drinks: such like wine bottle, spirit bottle, water bottle, milk bottle, olive oil bottle, coco cola bottle, juice bottle, etc.
- For Medical
- For Cooking: Food bottle, sauce bottle, sugar bottle, etc.
- For Makeups: perfume bottle, shampoo bottle, makeup bottle, etc.
- For Decorations: sand bottle, and other decorative bottle
3. By Shapes
1. Small mouth bottle, generally refers to a glass bottle with a relatively small mouth. In life, beer bottles, beverage bottles, etc. are all small mouth bottles. Glass bottle my country’s traditional beverage packaging container, glass is also a very historical packaging material. With many packaging materials pouring into the market, glass containers still occupy an important position in beverage packaging, which is inseparable from its packaging characteristics that other packaging materials cannot replace.
2. Wide-mouth bottles, also generally called canned bottles, have a larger mouth and the upper and lower bodies are basically the same in size, which are common in canned bottles.
According to the shape, it can be divided into many kinds:
1. Round bottles, most of the common ones in our lives belong to round bottles, which are the most used bottles.
2. Square bottles. Generally, the height of the square bottle is lower than that of the round bottle. The bottle body is square and the production process is complicated, so it is not generally used.
3. Curve bottle. This glass material bottle has a concave-convex process to make it look more beautiful and appreciative. Therefore, vases are generally used more.
4. Oval bottle. The shape of this glass bottle is also unique (paraphrase: unique, special), so the application is relatively extensive (extensive).