NEWEST GLASS LIQUOR BOTTLES WHOLESALE
Top glass liquor bottle manufacturer in China, Shandong Yuncheng Ruisheng Glass co. ltd proud to provide more than 300 series packaging glass bottles wholesale for Spirit, Liquor, Whiskey, Brandy, Vodka, Rum, Gin, Tequila, Water, Wine, Cognac, and other alcoholic beverage drinks. Empty glass bottle ordered by our customers is constantly being shipped from Ruishng glass bottle factory China to European and American countries, among which the USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, Scotland, Italian are the largest exporters.
ABOUT RUISHENG GLASS BOTTLE FACTORY.
Established in 2009, Shandong Yuncheng Ruisheng Glass Co., Ltd, located in Shandong Province, China, is one of the leading liquor bottle suppliers in China. Our Company has been involved in offering a complete packaging service for the liquor brands&Companies. Our main product is high-grade cool glass bottles, which specially designed for liquor, whiskey, brandy, vodka, gin, rum, tequila, and other alcoholic drinks.
MOST POPULAR GLASS BOTTLES WHOLESALE
I and our colleague visited Shandong Yuncheng Ruisheng Glass Co., Ltd, Ltd. this year. We saw their plant, warehouse, production line and were sure they can offer the bottles we need. We had made the order from them and got the best glass bottles.
We have ordered glass bottles in bulk many times from Shandong Yuncheng Ruisheng Glass Co., Ltd. I am very glad to cooperation with them. I believe that Ruisheng can be the best glass liquor bottle supplier in China as their speed design and research service, speed feedback, speed lead time and speed service after sale.
Jacky Woe – CEO
Shandong Yuncheng Ruisheng Glass Co., Ltd. is really the best glass liquor bottle supplier I had ever seen. We are very satisfied with its speed lead time, high-quality glass bottles and its best service from inquiry to after sale. If you buy glass bottles in bulk from it, I think you make the best choice.
Introduction: When it comes to packaging wine, there are several options available, including plastic, aluminum,…
Introduction: Recycling glass bottles is an easy way to reduce your environmental impact. Not only…
Introduction: Cutting glass bottles looks scary, but it’s easier than ever. The thing is that…
Introduction: Removing wine labels can be done for different reasons. For instance, a person might…
Introduction: Opening a bottle of wine without a corkscrew may sound impossible. But it is…
Introduction: How to clean glass bottles is a frequently asked question regarding the hygiene of…
Introduction: The glass bottle is one of the substances we cannot do without in our…
Introduction: How are glass bottles made? It is often asked out of curiosity. Well, many…
At some point in your life, you must have enjoyed a beer. Of course, the…
Most of us know chocolate liquor as cacao liquor, cocoa liquor, cacao mass, cocoa mass,…
The most popular glass bottle market is one which has been up and down from…
Black glass bottles are a versatile and environmentally friendly way to package things, and they…
Glass bottles are sustainable, do not let the chemicals leach into the substance inside the…
When most people think of vodka, Russia is the first country to come to mind.…
Both vodka and whiskey are among the six most common distilled spirits in the world.…
Types of Bottles Wholesale
Bottles are widely used in our daily lives. We often use them to package and store food, medicines, spices and cosmetics. With so many bottles, do you know how to classify them? Here we classify the bottle according to the material, application and shape of the bottle.
1. By Material
- Glass bottle: Glass bottle is mainly composed of quartz sand, limestone and other ingredients. The material is environmentally friendly and harmless to the human body, so people often use it for food and beverage packaging. It can be used as red wine bottle, liquor bottle, water bottle, milk bottle, oil bottle, perfume bottle, juice bottle, etc.
- Plastic bottle: Plastic bottle is a common type of bottle in life. Because of its light weight, not easy to damage, and easy to carry, loved by people.
Plastic bottles are generally marked on the bottle body, from No. 1 to No. 7, divided into 7 categories, which are formulated by relevant organizations of the US plastics industry. These 7 are listed as follows:
No. 1: PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)
A container made of this material is a common plastic bottle for soda, also commonly known as a “poly bottle.”
No. 2: HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
Containers for detergents, shampoos, shower gels, edible oils, pesticides, etc. are mostly made of HDPE. The containers are mostly semi-opaque and feel waxy.
No. 3: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
It is mostly used to make water pipes, raincoats, school bags, building materials, plastic films, plastic boxes and other utensils.
No. 4: LDPE (low density polyethylene)
Plastic bags that can be seen everywhere are mostly made of LDPE.
No. 5: PP (Polypropylene)
It is mostly used to make water buckets, trash cans, baskets, baskets and food containers for microwave ovens.
No. 6: PS (Polystyrene)
Because of its low water absorption, it is mostly used to make building materials, toys, stationery, rollers, and cup boxes or disposable tableware for drinks in fast-food stores.
No. 7: Other.
- Metal Glass Bottle. The metal bottle is mainly made of stainless steel. Mainly used as a water bottle
2. By Application
- For Drinks: such like wine bottle, spirit bottle, water bottle, milk bottle, olive oil bottle, coco cola bottle, juice bottle, etc.
- For Medical
- For Cooking: Food bottle, sauce bottle, sugar bottle, etc.
- For Makeups: perfume bottle, shampoo bottle, makeup bottle, etc.
- For Decorations: sand bottle, and other decorative bottle
3. By Shapes
1. Small mouth bottle, generally refers to a glass bottle with a relatively small mouth. In life, beer bottles, beverage bottles, etc. are all small mouth bottles. Glass bottle my country’s traditional beverage packaging container, glass is also a very historical packaging material. With many packaging materials pouring into the market, glass containers still occupy an important position in beverage packaging, which is inseparable from its packaging characteristics that other packaging materials cannot replace.
2. Wide-mouth bottles, also generally called canned bottles, have a larger mouth and the upper and lower bodies are basically the same in size, which are common in canned bottles.
According to the shape, it can be divided into many kinds:
1. Round bottles, most of the common ones in our lives belong to round bottles, which are the most used bottles.
2. Square bottles. Generally, the height of the square bottle is lower than that of the round bottle. The bottle body is square and the production process is complicated, so it is not generally used.
3. Curve bottle. This glass material bottle has a concave-convex process to make it look more beautiful and appreciative. Therefore, vases are generally used more.
4. Oval bottle. The shape of this glass bottle is also unique (paraphrase: unique, special), so the application is relatively extensive (extensive).